Adobe Acrobat 8 PDF Bible
Author: Ted Padova
Publication Date: 2007-02-12
Paperback: 1085 Pages
“The Adobe Acrobat 8 PDF Bible is the comprehensive guide to Acrobat for novices and power users alike. With a concise, easy-to-read format, you will be creating interactive XML forms, enabling streamlined document review processes, and publishing high-impact electronic documents in no time.”
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬ÂRick Brown, director of product management, Adobe Acrobat
The book you need to succeed with Adobe Acrobat!
Why do readers turn to the Adobe Acrobat Bible again and again? Because whether you’re already experienced with Adobe Acrobat or you’re learning to use this powerful tool for the first time, you’ll find exactly what you need to know in these well-organized pages. Packed with helpful tips and step-by-step instructions, this latest edition will guide you through both basic and advanced features, enabling you to take full advantage of everything Acrobat 8 has to offer.
- Create, collect, and distribute forms with LiveCycleÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Designer
- Work seamlessly with MicrosoftÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Office applications
- Convert AutoCADÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® and VisioÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® files to PDF
- Discover new ways to edit PDFs and remove sensitive data
- Explore enhanced Shared Reviews tools with easy-to-use Wizard
- Collect form data by exporting it directly to Microsoft ExcelÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â®
- Combine files and create PDF Packages using new Acrobat 8 tools
What’s on the CD-ROM?
- Adobe Reader software
- Entire book in searchable PDF with embedded index
- Windows demonstration plug-ins
Adobe Acrobat 8 PDF Bible (Paperback)
Author: Ted Padova
Book Price: $0.01
31 used & new available from $0.01
Fast Download Link1, Link2, Link3
Note: We do not host these ebook files on this server. If you have any complaint of copyright, please leave a comment. We'll remove the download link immediatly!
Direct Download Adobe Acrobat 8 PDF Bible
Fast Download Adobe Acrobat 8 PDF Bible
Watch youtube to earn money!