Bath Planning: Guidelines, Codes, Standards
Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition
Publication Date: 2013-01-22
Hardcover: 464 Pages
The leading resource for student and professional bath designers—completely revised and updated
Bath Planning is the most authoritative resource available on the subject, containing everything a professional needs to know to design a safe, functional, effective, and attractive bath. Based on the National Kitchen and Bath Association’s Kitchen and Bathroom Planning Guidelines and the related Access Standards, this book presents the best practices developed by the Association’s committee of professionals through extensive research.
This Second Edition has been completely revised and redesigned throughout, with new full-color photographs and illustrations and a special emphasis on client needs, research, and references to industry information. Features include:
- New and expanded information on universal design and sustainable design
- The 2012 edition of the NKBA Planning Guidelines with Access Standards and up-to-date applications of the 2012 International Residential Code®
- New information about storage, cabinet construction, and specifying cabinets
- Metric measurement equivalents included throughout
- A companion website with forms and teaching resources for instructors
Bath Planning: Guidelines, Codes, Standards (Hardcover)
Book Price: USD 79.44
57 used & new available from $49.12
Fast Download Link1, Link2, Link3
Note: We do not host these ebook files on this server. If you have any complaint of copyright, please leave a comment. We'll remove the download link immediatly!
Direct Download Bath Planning: Guidelines, Codes, Standards
Fast Download Bath Planning: Guidelines, Codes, Standards
Watch youtube to earn money!