Flash Professional CS5 Bible
Author: Todd Perkins
Publisher: Wiley; Pap/Cdr edition
Publication Date: 2010-07-13
Paperback: 880 Pages
Master the latest version of Flash with this revised edition of a perennial bestseller
Flash enables you to create animations and can also be used to build an interactive, multimedia Web site. Completely enhanced and revised, this must-have reference covers everything you need to know to learn and master the latest version of Flash. Top Flash trainer and author Todd Perkins provides you with unparalleled comprehensive coverage of tips, tricks, and techniques that you won’t find in any other resource. The reader-friendly format will appeal to both the novice as well as the accomplished professional and everyone in between.
- Serves as a comprehensive reference on all the latest updates and enhancements to the newest version of Flash Professional
- Appeals to both novice and experienced Flash developers and functions as their guide to the capabilities and possibilities of the new Flash
- Written by an experienced Adobe Flash instructor who is adept at making difficult topics easy to understand
- Includes a CD-ROM that features trial software, add-ons, plug-ins, shareware, templates, and examples
Flash CS5 Professional Bible is an ideal resource to go from learning to mastering the latest version of Flash in a flash!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Feel the full effects of Flash
Adobe Flash is getting flashier with each release, and the new Flash Professional CS5 comes with a slew of new enhancements. Find out what’s new, what’s better, and how you can get the most out of everything Flash has to offer with this in-depth guide. Apply cool visual effects, create interfaces with ActionScript, add animation, program faster with drop-in code snippets—it’s all here and more from top industry Flash trainer, Todd Perkins.
- Understand everything Flash is—vector-based animator, video engine, multimedia authoring program, desktop app developer, and more
- Master the Flash interface, tools, symbols, and the Library
- Integrate Flash content with Web pages
- Create animation, use the Motion Editor, and integrate media files
- Create and publish AIR applications
About the Author
Todd Perkins is an Adobe Certified Instructor who spends much of his time teaching people how to use Adobe’s Web development software. He is a member of the dynamic duo at the All Things Adobe podcast, and he has authored a vast array of video training titles and books.
Flash Professional CS5 Bible (Paperback)
Author: Todd Perkins
Book Price: USD 27.02
79 used & new available from $0.55
Fast Download Link1, Link2, Link3
Create Stunning HTML Email That Just Works.pdf(1 KB)
Note: We do not host these ebook files on this server. If you have any complaint of copyright, please leave a comment. We'll remove the download link immediatly!
Direct Download Flash Professional CS5 Bible
Fast Download Flash Professional CS5 Bible
Watch youtube to earn money!