Frommer’s San Francisco 2011
Author: Matthew R. Poole, Erika Lenkert, Bonnie Wach
Publisher: Frommers; 1 edition
Publication Date: 2010-10-12
Paperback: 432 Pages
- This book features hundreds of full-color photos to bring this cultural mecca to vivid life.
- Thoroughly updated every year (unlike most of the competition), Frommer’s San Francisco features everything you need to know to enjoy the sights and experiences that await you in the City by the Bay.
- Our author, a longtime resident hits all the highlights, from Golden Gate Park to North Beach. He’s checked out all the city’s best hotels and restaurants in person, and will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget.
- Features a particularly thorough guide to dining in this American culinary mecca. Our honest, irreverent, and opinionated dining reviews encompass everything from the best dim sum to the freshest seafood, from affordable burrito joints and Vietnamese restaurants to trendy bistros opened by California’s hottest chefs to fresh food markets for noshing.
- Includes side trips to Berkeley, Sausalito, Muir Woods, Point Reyes, and more. There’s also a detailed chapter on the nearby Wine Country, with the best wineries, inns, spas, and gourmet shopping, and the most decadent restaurants in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
- Includes a full-color foldout map.
Frommer’s San Francisco 2011 (Frommer’s Color Complete) (Paperback)
Author: Matthew Poole, Erika Lenkert, Bonnie Wach
Book Price: $0.01
40 used & new available from $0.01
Fast Download Link1, Link2, Link3
Note: We do not host these ebook files on this server. If you have any complaint of copyright, please leave a comment. We'll remove the download link immediatly!
Direct Download Frommer’s San Francisco 2011
Fast Download Frommer’s San Francisco 2011
Watch youtube to earn money!