Getting StartED with Dojo
Author: Kyle Hayes, Peter Higgins
Publisher: friends of ED; 1st Edition. edition
Publication Date: 2010-01-06
Paperback: 250 Pages
- Dojo basics
- Animations and effects
- Widgets with Dijit
What youâ€™ll learn
- Examine Dojoâ€™s Core functions that empower the developer to focus on efficient, easy-to-maintain solutions.
- Utilize Dojoâ€™s powerful event management and handling features to easily execute functions from user and program interaction.
- Create rich user experiences with the powerful and easy-to-use utilities Dojo provides for animation.
- Implement and use the large selection of Dojoâ€™s premade, well-constructed, and skinnable widgets in a website or application.
- Bring third-party dynamic data and content into your website or application using Dojoâ€™s robust tools for easy Ajax implementation and handling.
Who is this book for?
It is assumed the reader is familiar with (X)HTML development.
About the Author
Kyle Hayes is a programmer and Web UI designer/developer for The Walt Disney Company, Disney Interactive Media Group.
Getting StartED with Dojo (Paperback)
Author: Kyle Hayes, Peter Higgins, Dennis Hayes
Book Price: USD 27.78
50 used & new available from $0.75
Publisher: friends of ED
Fast Download Link1, Link2, Link3
Create Stunning HTML Email That Just Works.pdf(1 KB)
Note: We do not host these ebook files on this server. If you have any complaint of copyright, please leave a comment. We'll remove the download link immediatly!
Direct Download Getting StartED with Dojo
Fast Download Getting StartED with Dojo
Watch youtube to earn money!