PHP5 and MySQL Bible
by Tim Converse (Author), Joyce Park (Author), Clark Morgan
# Paperback: 1080 pages
# Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (May 7, 2004)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 0764557467
# ISBN-13: 978-0764557460
* This comprehensive tutorial and reference covers all the basics of PHP 5, a popular open source Web scripting language, and MySQL 4.012, the most popular open source database engine
* Explores why users need PHP and MySQL, how to get started, how to add PHP to HTML, and how to connect HTML Web pages to MySQL
* Offers an extensive tutorial for developing applications with PHP and MySQL
* Includes coverage of how to install, administer, and design MySQL databases independently of PHP; exception and error handling; debugging techniques; PostgreSQL database system; and PEAR database functions
* The authors provide unique case studies of how and where to use PHP drawn from their own extensive Web experience.
From the Back Cover
If PHP5 and MySQL can do it, you can do it too…
PHP and MySQL form a powerful team, and if you have some fluency with HTML, this comprehensive guide will have you creating database-backed, PHP-driven Web sites in no time. Along with the new features of PHP5, youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll learn to install, administer, and use MySQL 4.0 in database design. From getting started with PHP to connecting HTML Web pages to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and OracleÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â®, youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll find what you need to take advantage of all this dynamic duo has to offer.
Inside, youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll find complete coverage of PHP5 and MySQL
* Resolve common “gotchas” with a series of symptom/diagnosis/fix patterns
* Discover how to use PHP with Oracle and PostgreSQL as well as MySQL
* Use PHP to embed code fragments in normal HTML pages
* Find out how the new PHP5 parser supports genuine exception handling and a more complete object model
* Understand Zend Engine 2 and the new object model, with support for private/protected members, abstract classes, and interfaces
* Install MySQL and learn to administer it successfully, including backups, replication, and recovery
* Write MySQL-backed PHP applications
* Learn from case studies how to design and implement a Weblog, a user identification system, and other applications
About the Author
Tim Converse has written software to recommend neckties, answer questions about space stations, pick value stocks, and make simulated breakfast. He has an M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Chicago, where he taught several programming classes. He is now an engineering manager in the Web search group at Yahoo!.
Joyce Park has an M.A. in history from the University of Chicago, and has worked for several Silicon Valley startups including Epinions, KnowNow, and Friendster. She is a co-lead of the Mod-pubsub Open Source project.
Clark Morgan is a Web application and educational software developer with more than five yearsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ experience writing PHP. He works primarily with medical clients and related businesses. Originally from Boston, he now lives and works in Jacksonville, Florida, with his wife and two children. Clark spends entirely too much of his free time reading other peopleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s computer books.
PHP5 and MySQL Bible (Paperback)
Author: Tim Converse, Joyce Park, Clark Morgan
Book Price: USD 35.83
72 used & new available from $0.17
Fast Download Link1, Link2, Link3
Note: We do not host these ebook files on this server. If you have any complaint of copyright, please leave a comment. We'll remove the download link immediatly!
Direct Download PHP5 and MySQL Bible
Fast Download PHP5 and MySQL Bible
Watch youtube to earn money!