Pro SharePoint 2013 Administration
Author: Rob Garrett
Publisher: Apress; 2 edition
Publication Date: 2013-05-22
Paperback: 672 Pages
Pro SharePoint 2013 Administration is a practical guide to SharePoint 2013 for intermediate to advanced SharePoint administrators and power users, covering the out-of-the-box feature set and capabilities of Microsoft’s collaboration and business productivity platform.
SharePoint 2013 is an incredibly complex product, with many moving parts, new features, best practices, and “gotchas.” Author Rob Garrett distills SharePoint’s portfolio of features, capabilities, and utilities into an in-depth professional guide—with no fluff and copious advice—that is designed from scratch to be the manual Microsoft never wrote.
Starting with a detailed deployment and initial configuration walkthrough, the book covers all major feature areas, including document management, social computing, metadata management, and administration. You’ll also learn about planning for capacity, backup administration and disaster recovery, business intelligence, monitoring, and more. Unlike other books, Pro SharePoint 2013 Administration covers all elements of the product, but has a specific emphasis on features new and enhanced in the 2013 release.
Pro SharePoint 2013 Administration is the only book you’ll need as you set out to deploy and administer SharePoint 2013.
What you’ll learn
- Install SharePoint 2013 quickly and easily
- Manage and configure SharePoint using the central administration console
- Set up a suitable site structure, navigation model, and metadata
- Configure search
- Harness the power of social computing, document management, and business intelligence using out of the box features
- Use SharePoint to implement online processes, and integrate line of business systems
Who this book is for
Pro SharePoint 2013 Administration is for IT professionals who set up or build SharePoint implementations. It is aimed at administrators and advanced power users who are responsible for SharePoint in a professional capacity. It is written for the type of person who will install and configure SharePoint, and then build a SharePoint implementation using the out-of-the-box features. Pro SharePoint 2013 Administration is the perfect book for advanced users who wish to build intranets, extranets, or Web sites using SharePoint 2013 functionality.
Table of Contents
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and New Features
- New Installation and Configuration
- Working with PowerShell
- Upgrading from SharePoint 2010
- Health, Monitoring & Disaster Recovery
- Users, Profiles, and Social Networking
- Security and Policy
- Claims-Based and Federated Authentication
- Content Model and Managed Metadata
- Publishing and Web Content Management
- Documents and Records Management
- Business Intelligence
- Business Connectivity Services
- Microsoft Office Integration and Office Web Applications
- SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Designer and Branding
Pro SharePoint 2013 Administration (Paperback)
Author: Robert Garrett
Book Price: USD 37.74
47 used & new available from $30.66
Fast Download Link1, Link2, Link3
Note: We do not host these ebook files on this server. If you have any complaint of copyright, please leave a comment. We'll remove the download link immediatly!
Direct Download Pro SharePoint 2013 Administration
Fast Download Pro SharePoint 2013 Administration
Watch youtube to earn money!