Strategic Marketing Planning
Author: Richard M.S. Wilson
Publisher: taylor & francis; 2 edition
Publication Date: 2009-05-07
Paperback: 552 Pages
Strategic Marketing Planning concentrates on the critical planning aspects that are of vital importance to practitioners and students alike. It has a clear structure that offers a digest of the five principal dimensions of the strategic marketing planning process.
Leading authors in this sector, Gilligan and Wilson offer current thinking in marketing and consider the changes it has undergone over the past few years. Updated information in this new edition includes:
* Changing corporate perspectives on the role of strategic marketing activity
* Changing social structures and the rise of social tribes
* The significance of the new consumer and how the new consumer needs to be managed
* New thinking on market segmentation
* Changing routes to market
* Developments in e-marketing
* Changing environmental structures and pressures
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
Fast Download Link1, Link2, Link3
Strategic Marketing, Third Edition - Planning and Control.torre(3 KB)
Plan for CF.pdf(1 KB)
Lawrence Pross on the Inspirational Tony Robbins.pdf(1 KB)
Note: We do not host these ebook files on this server. If you have any complaint of copyright, please leave a comment. We'll remove the download link immediatly!
Direct Download Strategic Marketing Planning
Fast Download Strategic Marketing Planning
Watch youtube to earn money!