- Authors：Alexis Papazoglou
- Paperback: 178 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (September 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118295188
- ISBN-13: 978-1118295182
Eleven Cambridge academics approach philosophy from various fields, to broaden its practical and theoretical applications.
- Guides a tour through various academic departments—including history, political science, classics, law, and English—to ferret out the philosophy in their syllabi, and to show philosophy’s symbiotic relationship with other fields
- Provides a map of what philosophy is considered to be at Cambridge in the early twenty-first century, about a hundred years after the “founding fathers” of analytic philosophy reigned at Cambridge
- Offers useful new directions for the study and application of philosophy, and how other fields can influence them
About the Author
Alexis Papazoglou studied physics at Imperial College London and philosophy at the University of Cambridge and University College London. He is a Ph.D. candidate in philosophy at the University of Cambridge and has been a visiting graduate student in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Chicago. His doctoral thesis explores the relationship between reason and nature in Hegel’s philosophy, against the background of John McDowell’s Mind and World and naturalism.
The Pursuit of Philosophy: Some Cambridge Perspectives (Paperback)
Book Price: USD 34.95
31 used & new available from $15.99
Fast Download Link1, Link2, Link3
Note: We do not host these ebook files on this server. If you have any complaint of copyright, please leave a comment. We'll remove the download link immediatly!
Direct Download The Pursuit of Philosophy: Some Cambridge Perspectives
Fast Download The Pursuit of Philosophy: Some Cambridge Perspectives
Watch youtube to earn money!